I feel so proud when friends tell me their parents like me. Like damn right they do, I am a delight.
dont become friends with me, ill seem really cool at first but im actually really annoying and i cry alot
1. I always write about you. I don’t really know how to write about anything else.
2. I hope no one else ever loves me since you can’t anymore.
3. It’s four a.m. I can still hear you breathing in my head. I should probably stop thinking of you.
4. Just leave. I don’t know what I’m doing. I’m trying to make your ghost love me and it’s not fucking working.
5. I need you to go. I love you more than I love me. I can’t do that. I always have to put myself first.
6. I wish I didn’t remember all the nice things you said to me. I might start to think you loved me.
7. I didn’t want to fight. I’m sorry. I love you.
8. I’m not keeping you here. You can leave whenever you want. I’m not going to beg you to stay.
9. I’ve done everything except break all my fingers for you. What the fuck do you want from me?
10. Stop haunting me.
imagine a sleepover with all of your favorite characters. like. all of them. each and every one
I’m pretty sure that would result in at least two murders, a trip to the emergency room, and several accounts of arson.
Or a massive orgry